Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello to the world!! I am back from a long slumber of soul searching, moving, couchsurfing and general life upheaval! After a strange transition and sticky divorce, I am up and running in my artistic groove again. The last year was a whirlwind of change from the lost of a dear friend due to cancer to the loss of a 20 year marriage due to.....well....that's a whole other story lol

My wheel is spinning me back to life and I am so grateful to my friends and family that have seen me through. I am uploading new yarn this week in a Wonderland theme. Please stop by my etsy shop to check  out these new beauties!

Has anyone else been through a life change that made their creative drive suddenly turn off? It was the weirdest thing to experience. My mind is usually full of creative thoughts day and night so for it to go suddenly silent was unnerving.
My beautiful children saw it through with me and are not thriving in the artistic communities of N. California.
Stay tuned for more because a sleeping giant has awoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment