Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kim Begins To Speak

Erm....ok so here I go into the endless joy of blogging to the universe. I really felt that this moment would be filled with more fanfaire, but instead I find myself in a silent house with tea and a snoring dog at my feet. Yes, my life is WILD! That being said, I am very excited to launch my first and very own art yarn company, Spin Within on Etsy. I am not sure what prompted this leap into the unkown except for the fact that I REALLY need to have a business out of my home these days and fiber arts is one of the things I love most to do. So here I am world, showing you all the random, colorful wildness lurking in my mind most nights. My yarns are weird, yes ok I said it. I just don't make very normal yarn. I have tried, and you may sometimes see an beautiful skein that does NOT look like it is from another planet, but most of the time, they will be colorful, unique and always fun to play with.

Thank you for taking the time. Please shoot back a thought. I am often spinning late in the evening and would love to hear from you.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment