Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Houston we have a problem.....

Ok I have been informed that it is near to impossible to post or join my blog. SO I am on it to figure out what is up so we can engage in meaningful fiber-filled conversation! In an effort to keep the converstation going, I am going to post a lovely note from an artist in Denmark who recently purchased my very fun Circus yarn. Here goes...


Hi Kim

I love love love your WEIRD yarn! Great to find someone who is just as crazy thinking as I am - just using another material...I immediatly thought of "circus" when I spotted this yarn I just bought. Can't wait to find more yarns of yours on Etsy. Please post here whenever you have news or crazy thoughts about your yarn - I think I'm addicted.... Helle D

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/52706586

No comments:

Post a Comment