Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spin Within is up and blogging again.

Hey there guys, I am starting to feel better these days and have come back to my blog. Wow was I thrown for a loop the last few months. I had to move to lower altitude here in Colorado due to a bizarre lung infections and some neurological pain nobody can figure out. I feel like it just flattened me for a little while and my life has changed quite a bit. For starters I think I may have to hang up my skates for awhile and try to find an excersise program that is a little less intense. My heart doesn't like me right now it seems. Oh well, I think yoga may fit the bill :)
Right now I am dreaming up some beautiful sweetheart yarns for Valentines Day and will post them soon. I just got a huge batch of lamb's locks that I have to die up this week. I am thinking red and black with skulls, hearts and lace will be pretty.
Something keeps drawing me to orange over and over, but I really want to do a sunflower yarn with little tendrils of silk fabric poking out here and there for "leaves." I tried to make one last year, but it really never manifested the way I had envisioned it. This time it will WORK!

Thanks to everyone that has supported me during these hard months. Luv.

-Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are getting better, and as you proberly know, spinning is the best therapi in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I am starting to feel much better now. It took about five months to really feel normal again, but I am back to my old creative ways! It's great to hear from you. I will stop by your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete